Error code 1310 can appear when installing or updating QuickBooks desktop to the most recent maintenance version. Anytime you try to install or upgrade your copy of QuickBooks Desktop, this QuickBooks error occurs and stops the user from moving any further. While some users quickly report this QuickBooks desktop issue, others try to search the net for effective resolutions to this issue. If you are among the later ones, then this article will definitely come to your rescue by providing appropriate solutions to resolve QuickBooks error 1310.
What Triggers QuickBooks Error 1310?
The causes of QuickBooks Error 1310 are numerous. These consist of:
• The installation hard drive's lack of space may be the primary reasons behind this QuickBooks error.
• Write protection is turned on for the installation drive.
• The hard disc's sectors are corrupted or broken.
• Inadequate permissions for updating and installing the QuickBooks application can be another reason.
• Corrupted files on the local storage system.
• An unregistered Microsoft Windows Installer.
• The QuickBooks Desktop edition frequently stalls due to third-party apps or software.