How Do You Withdraw Funds From Your Coinbase Wallet?
Coinbase is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges with user-friendly features. Over millions of people are using the Coinbase wallet to store, sell and buy digital currencies. Coinbase wallet is available on smartphones and desktops. You can install the wallet on any device you want and start trading in cryptocurrency. The wallet supports many digital currencies and has a user-friendly interface, offering an excellent experience. Coinbase operates two trading platforms such as Coinbase Pro and Coinbase Pro. Both platforms have similar features, so the trader can use them without trouble. Are you wondering how do I withdraw money from coinbase ? Don't worry; here, you can get tips to withdraw funds from the Coinbase crypto wallet.
Instructions to withdraw money from Coinbase wallet:
Coinbase provides the user with an ample range of services like storing, selling, trading and purchasing. While withdrawing cash from the Coinbase wallet, a newbie can feel challenging. Let's see the steps to cash out from your Coinbase account.
· Convert Cryptocurrency into Fiat currency
· Withdraw Fiat balance
The following are some guidelines for withdrawing money from the Coinbase crypto wallet.
Convert Crypto to Fiat currency
· First, the user covers the digital asset into a fiat currency like USD, EUR or others.
Sign up for the Coinbase wallet
· Tab on the trade button:
· Choose the buy or sell option
· Enter the amount how much you wish to trade
· Select sell tab:
· Fill up how much of digital assets you should convert
Choose which cryptocurrency you need to convert
· Select the fiat currency as per your wish to withdraw in:
· After these steps, you can hit Preview Sell and approve the transaction information.
Now, you will receive the window with the confirmation message. It will display how much the transaction fee is charged and the fiat wallet you will receive.
Steps to withdraw fiat currency
After converting the cryptocurrency into fiat currency, it is time to withdraw funds from the Coinbase wallet. Take a look at the steps to cash out the fiat balance:
· Go to the Portfolio page
· Click on the Your assets page
· Please find out the fiat currency you converted and choose them
· Come back to your assets section
· Hit Withdraw tab option
· Choose Withdraw all
· Again hit Withdraw tab to confirm it
· Select the desired payment method
· Click ok button
· Confirm the transaction information
· Hit on Withdraw now option
The transaction will start, so you need to pay a transaction fee based on the digital currency you pay out. Coinbase offers many payment methods such as PayPal, Wire Transfer, debit card, SEPA, Credit card, bank account transfer and much more. Everyone must remember that it will work only if you connect with the chosen payment option.
Cryptocurrency trading has become more popular in the past few years due to its convenience. It is no surprise that millions of people are interested in digital assets. This article will help the new user to withdraw cash from the Coinbase crypto wallet. If you have doubts about withdrawing funds from Coinbase, you can contact the crypto customer support team and get step-by-step instructions.
Abone ol ve malalelerin yayınla: