The Top 8 Ways For a Woman To Have a Successful Affair
My readers should understand, first and foremost, that I am NOT a fan of cheating. I don’t think it’s healthy. I don’t recommend it. And I think that divorce is a better option if you’re having temptations you can’t hold back or do not feel appreciated and able to change how you feel.
The easiest and quickest way to meet local singles looking for a relationship is to sign up for a dating site like Loveawake. A site that helps people find love:
Malaysia casual friends https://www.loveawake.com/free-online-dating/Malaysia-dating-service.html?page=86
Bangkok casual friends https://www.loveawake.com/free-online-dating/Thailand/city-of-Bangkok.html?page=86
That said, a reader who claims to have been "the other guy" dozens of times, sent over some advice for women on how to have a successful affair. He mentioned that a few of his girlfriends have been busted by their boyfriends because of not following the advice below.
Of course, I’d also point out not to say anything if you do cheat - lest someone find you out and out you to the world…
1. Know what you need before even deciding who the affair is going to be with
2. Always pick a guy who has more to lose than you
3. Bodybuilders of any age usually make a bad choice of partners
4. Pick a guy whose job allows him freedom
5. Fight the guilt before it begins
6. Put the sex in perspective
7. Pay every affair related expense in cash
8. Always have an extra change of underwear