How can I set up Bellsouth and SBC Global email on iPhone?
The iPhone provides users with the facility to add multiple emails on the phone so that you can get access on your phone from any location with a good and active internet connection. You can get access to your mails from the Phone's mail application. If you have a proper setup of the mail account, you can easily send or receive emails from your iPhone. Setup of Bellsouth mail account is a one-time process unless you change your Bellsouth username and password.
Step By Step Procedure To Setup Bellsouth and SBC Global
Here are the steps required for Bellsouth email settings iPhone:
Now you are done with the Bellsouth mail settings on your iPhone.
How to Setup SBC Global email on iPhone?
Now, for sbcglobal email settings iphone, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. First of all, unlock your iPhone and go to the "Settings" option
2. Then, scroll down the menu and choose "Mail."
3. After that, tap on "Accounts."
4. Tap again on "Add Accounts" and now, choose "other" and select "Add Mail Account."
5. Type your name and description.
6. Provide the SBC Global email address and the respective password in the email and password field,
7. Tap POP .
8. Then, update the incoming mail server as inbound.att.net
9. Now, you are required to type the SBC Global email address and then password again and Tap "Next."
10. After that, update Outgoing Mail Server as outbound.att.net
11. Provide the SBC Global email address & password once again.
12. Tap the "Save."