(909) 340-9227: How to Fix Cash App Payment Pending Issue?
Cash App is one of the most popular platforms that allow users to make payments and receive money on their phones in seconds. All you have to do is install a free application on your smartphone. Though it is very easy to use the application. But sometimes, there are some problems that you may face while using it. One of the most common problems that you may encounter is the Cash app payment pending issue. This makes you unable to make any payments through your account.
Whenever your payment status is indicated as, "Cash App payment pending", don’t panic. There are several methods that you can try to fix the problem. But before applying any troubleshooting method, it is important to find the exact cause of the issue.
What Causes Cash App Payments Pending Issue?
Undoubtedly, the Square Cash App is a fast, safe, and reliable payment app that allows you to easily manage most of the transactions from your account. All the payments from your account are carried out seamlessly without any delay or obstacles, whether you have to send money or receive it to and from your contacts. But sometimes you may face problems while making payments on Cash App.
Sadly, this issue is not just limited to simple Cash App payments or transfers. Sometimes, you may get the pending status of payments after direct depositing in the bank account. Your stimulus checks, unemployment direct deposit, tax refund, or even cash app direct deposit might be put on hold while paying through the Cash App. Whatever the payment is or what is its cause, it is important to get a refund on a pending payment on the cash App.
Why is My Cash App Direct Deposit Pending?
As explained, there are several cases by which your payments might go pending. Mainly the problem arises because of the following reasons:
· You don’t have good internet bandwidth.
· Server issue at the end of the bank.
· Make sure you are not using an expired or temporarily blocked card.
· Your bank account might not have enough balance.
How do I Cancel Payments That Are Pending on Cash App?
Usually, there are two different meanings of scenarios when your payment goes in pending state on Cash App. Firstly, the amount has been debited from the account but stuck somewhere in the pipeline and yet to be received by the person to whom you are sending. Secondly, the amount that you have to transfer might not debited from the cash app stock account. In the latter case, you need to cancel the pending payment. For this, you can apply the below-given steps:
· Open Cash App on your phone and enter cash app login credentials to sign in to your account.
· Now, click on the activity tab located at the bottom-right corner of your homepage. This option is usually indicated as the watched-shaped icon.
· The next screen that appears on your device shows all of your recent and past payments that has been done from your account.
· Scroll down and click on the payment for which you are getting "Cash App pending payment" message.
· Once you open the payment, check whether its status is pending. If yes, then click on the cancel button.
· In case, if you are unable to find the cancel button, tap the three dots icon available at the top right corner.
· Then, select the cancel tab if you have to cancel the pending payment.
Hope, this article has provided you all information related to the Cash App payment pending. We have discussed the common causes of the problem and how you can fix the Cash App direct deposit pending issue. You can follow these steps carefully to get rid of all kinds of payment pending issues.
Գրանցվի՛ր և հրապարակի՛ր քո հոդվածները: