Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
When QuickBooks can't connect to your bank, you might encounter the error code OLSU 1013. There are other issues too that come in association with inactive bank account for online banking. This article will go into more detail about the different ways to fix QuickBooks error OLSU 1013.So, make sure to read it till the end.
Main Factors That Lead To QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
• Using a version of QuickBooks Desktop that is out of date
• Entering the wrong login information.
• Problems with the bank account in the company file.
• The servers of your financial institution are not responding because of maintenance.
• The servers could be in the process of updating.
• The error could also be caused by different Banking and QuickBooks connection problems.
• Internet Explorer could be set up wrong, or the internet connection could be bad.
Procedure For Fixation Of QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
You can follow the below given procedures for resolving the Error OLSU 1013 in QuickBooks.
Procedure 1: Turn on TLS 1.2
• Check to see which version of Internet Explorer is currently running. If it isn't the latest version, you should change it.
• Click on the gear icon.
• Go to the Internet Options menu and then to the Advanced tab.
• Turn on the TLS 1.2 Protocol.
• Go to the Security section and uncheck the Use TLS 1.0 box.
• Check the box to Use TLS 1.2.
• Click on Apply.
• Now, click Ok. This will save the changes you've made.
• When you are done using your computer, restart it.
Procedure 2: Make a new company file
• You should first open QuickBooks and then choose File from the menu.
• After that, choose New Company.
• From the menu, choose Express Start.
• Add your bank account that is giving you trouble right away.
• Set up your account for the bank feeds of a new test company.
• Download the Bank Feed Transactions to test your account.
Procedure 3: Create and Merge the Accounts
• Right-click on the account that is giving you trouble, then choose Edit Account from the menu that pops up. Choose Copy from the menu and then click on the account name next to it.
• After your account name, put an asterisk (*) .
• Next, click on the Bank Feed Settings.
• Choose Deactivate All Online Services as the next step.
• Click on Save and Close.
• Now, you need to make a new account. In the Chart of Accountants window, you can do this.
• Take out the (*) and then copy and paste the account name here.
• After this file has been closed, open it again.
• After reopening the file, click on Chart of Accountants with this (*) mark.
• Then, click on account and choose Edit Account.
• Take out the (*) and click Save & Close.
• When the Merge warning box comes up on your screen, choose Yes.
• Go to that page to set up a bank feeds account.
• Download all of the transactions you've already merged into the account.