Step to Troubleshoot QuickBooks error code PS036?
Payroll errors can be super annoying in QuickBooks, but performing some steps can help you in dealing with these issues. One such error that we will be discussing in this post is QuickBooks error PS036 . While downloading the latest tax table for your payroll service, you might end up with QuickBooks payroll Error PS036 . When it occurs, an error message appears on your screen, which reads: "PS036 There is a problem verifying your payroll subscription." Various other factors can lead you to this issue in QuickBooks. To know what those factors are, all you need is to go through the post until the end. Or connect with our team right away at +1-888-351-0999 and our experts will provide you with immediate support and assistance.
What causes payroll errors in QuickBooks?
The factors below can trigger this error. Let us have a look.
· In case of invalid or expired payroll valid subscriptions.
· Multiple payroll agreements are active with an inactive direct deposit agreement can also trigger such issue
· If the QuickBooks application file ie Paysub.ini is damaged or corrupt
· Damaged company file is another reason behind QuickBooks Payroll error PS036 .
· Using an incorrect Service key can trigger such an issue
· Or if the company file's PSID is incorrect.
· Invalid EIN Number is also a reason for QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS036.
· The Windows you are using does not support the version of your QuickBooks Desktop application.
Steps to fix the issue:
The user can perform the steps to verify your QuickBooks Payroll Subscription to fix such an error. But should make sure to download and install the latest version of the QuickBooks Desktop application and the Tax Table before you begin to fix Payroll Subscription Error PS036.
· The very first step is to open the QuickBooks application and Sign in to your Payroll Service Account.
· And then, go to the Employee menu and select My Payroll Services followed by Account/Billing Information.
· The user should then enter your login credentials and click on Sign In.
· After the user is logged in to your Payroll Account Management Portal, go to the Payroll Details section.
· Ensure the EIN displayed with the company name is correct.
· The next step is to click on edit next to the option that reads Payroll Admin and make any changes that are required.
· Also, click on Update and then click Close to save the changes.
After that, restart your computer and download the updates again.
· And open the QuickBooks application and check if QuickBooks Payroll error PS036 is fixed or not.Now that you are well-versed with the right set of steps to eliminate the payroll issues in QuickBooks, it is time to implement those steps successfully. However, if you are stuck at any point of time, feel free to connect with QuickBooks helpline Support us at +1-888-351-0999 and let our QuickBooks support professionals help you with the process to eliminate the issue successfully