When you attempt to install an essential program while QuickBooks is running in Windows Startup mode, the installation error, also known as QuickBooks error code 1935 frequently crosses your path by obstructing your work. While installing QuickBooks or the.NET Framework, such error may show up on your screen. Additionally, this snag also appears during the installation of Windows systems.
What Causes the 1935 QuickBooks Error?
• .NET Framework update that failed.
• You haven't installed the Microsoft.NET Framework on your PC.
• Corruption of files related to the MS Framework file
• A failed or incomplete installation of the QuickBooks Desktop
• The presence of malware or a virus on the system.
• The unintentional destruction of crucial QuickBooks files.
• Corrupted or damaged Windows system files
• The QuickBooks features are blocked by security software or a firewall that is functioning in the background.